Thursday 12 February 2015

Political Alert :Ibeku Assembly sets Otti Joseph up with a fake speech.....


 
Alex Otti with Willy Obiano
 A post 3days ago about "Younger brother of Alex Otti Joseph Otti lambasting the former M D of Diamond bank for neglecting him"

 by Ibeku Assembly have being causing supporters political debate online as Ibeku Assembly under the influence of PDP refuting a  claim
involving the younger brother of Alex Otti the flag bearer of APGA for Abia state.
Ibeku Assembly dropped a propaganda trying to assassinate the personality of Joseph Otti ,refuting a  claim that he said this "Yes,I must appreciate the
fact that T A Orji,Ochendo fed me and empowered me when my own blood brother Alex Otti could not.The Passat car was giving
 me stipends daily which I used to take care of my family,Sometimes I even have to drive it myself says"
After a total exploration of this information, obviously it was a strategy as DR.OKEZIE VICTOR IKPEAZU of PDP AND DR.ALEX OTTI of APGA rumbles
who becomes the No1 citizen of ABIA STATE Come 11th April.
DR.OKEZIE VICTOR IKPEAZU
it was a good one and politically encouraging as the said Otti Joseph responded to this speech set-up, this is his responds
"
 I wasn't meant to respond cause I owe none of you here any explanation. I only wanted to clarify the innocent people you(Ibeku Assemblly)  were trying
 to deceive.
 For me all these are junks and baseless. People of Abia pls grow up, Open ur eye, Change is in the air. If you feel you are qualified go ahead and campaign and stop
 spreading false rumors. For those the gods wants to kill he 1st makes them mad. We can never be discouraged and is not over yet. the wise ones cannot

 be deceived and am sure my people knows the truth, Thank you. Otti Joseph said.
Otti Joseph
Customized Birthday Champagne  
Morealso, there is also another involvement from the family of otti as the sister also cleared the air,
"@ Otti Joseph please do not respond to them again, I have gone through all the post by the so called Ibeku Assembly and found out is all lies
they have been spreading rumors about Dr. Alex Otti. And anyone that believes whatever they write is just as jobless,vision-less,uneducated and is suffering
 from poverty mentality. This group and their supporters is as dead as Abia state. Dead men walking. And for everyone who has called Dr. Alex Otti a

bad name Holy Ghost Fire. God will judge you and your generation unborn for all the lies and name calling on Gods anointed one,Ngozi Otti said.


SOURCE: Nipponcy Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment